Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A Cupcake Birthday



I had a little time on my hands and thought I'd just whip up a fast challenge card. I love these colors they make a happy kind of birthday card don't you think. And who with a birthday won't love cupcakes. So cupcakes it is.   


 I choose SU Crazy for cupcakes set. 
I love adding texture to the background. I think it makes the card pop. Did you ever notice how people always run their fingers over the card the minute they see the bumps.
  


And to any one who is having a birthday today " HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!"

2 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

I've never thought about it but you're right, people do run their fingers over a textured card! This is such a cute card. Thanks for joining us at the ColorLab this week.

Anonymous said...

I love the way you put the texture on your card. I really like cards with texture. Thanks for joining us at the ColorLab.