Thursday, May 26, 2011

Past Friday Mashup Challenges


I was still on dial-up when I made these cards for The Friday Mashup. I wanted to share them here.This first card was for challenge 5 it was called, Embossing Nature. And guess what I got an Honorable Mention. I was so excited ..

                                       
 Next is Mashup 3.  Black, White, and Square all over. I really liked this one. I love Black and white cards and I really love this stamp set too. I use it a lot.

                                                                                                                                                                       And this one is Mashup 4  It was called Let's get punchy baby".

We were to use punches and dies to make a baby project. I broke out my DSP paper on this one. It was hard to do. I love my paper and if I use it, It will go away and I'd be so sad.  Go ahead and laugh, but I know there's a lot of us out there. I spend a lot of time just looking at my paper and then I put it away and make my own background. I'm working hard at fixing this little defect.


I really love doing the Friday Mashup. I think I'm getting hooked. I what to do more challenges.

No comments: