Friday, May 27, 2011

Challenge Frantic!

I think I'm getting addicted to this challenge stuff. It's really a lot of fun. I'm not so sure Holly's having all that much fun. Seem I don't retain information for very long. 
So any ways I put two different challenges together. I used the sketch from thepaperplayers and the color challenge from colorthrowdown.






So this is what I came up with. The colors I choose are Pink Pirouette, Perfect Plum, and Old Olive. The stamp set is Because I care and I don't know the name of the background stamp, I only know it's retired. I also used the Martha Steward button punch. I like it. I think it's cute.

I'm sure I'll be back soon Bye

4 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful color combination! Great coloring job! The buttons are the perfect little accents for the sketch! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

Lesley said...

I adore this stamp! You have used it beautifully here! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players.
Smiles,
Lesley

LeAnne said...

Very pretty card! I don't use this enough!
I used to go to Potter County with an old boyfriend---many, many years ago! It was beautiful up there! We live down in the SE corner of the state! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

Rita W said...

Pretty! I love all the "extras" you added on the background papers by stamping. Thanks for joining The Paper Players this week. :)