Friday, May 27, 2011

Challenge Frantic!

I think I'm getting addicted to this challenge stuff. It's really a lot of fun. I'm not so sure Holly's having all that much fun. Seem I don't retain information for very long. 
So any ways I put two different challenges together. I used the sketch from thepaperplayers and the color challenge from colorthrowdown.






So this is what I came up with. The colors I choose are Pink Pirouette, Perfect Plum, and Old Olive. The stamp set is Because I care and I don't know the name of the background stamp, I only know it's retired. I also used the Martha Steward button punch. I like it. I think it's cute.

I'm sure I'll be back soon Bye

4 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful color combination! Great coloring job! The buttons are the perfect little accents for the sketch! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

Always Playing with Paper said...

I adore this stamp! You have used it beautifully here! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players.
Smiles,
Lesley

LeAnne said...

Very pretty card! I don't use this enough!
I used to go to Potter County with an old boyfriend---many, many years ago! It was beautiful up there! We live down in the SE corner of the state! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

Rita said...

Pretty! I love all the "extras" you added on the background papers by stamping. Thanks for joining The Paper Players this week. :)